too late?

<p>well i'm trying to apply..like next week?
am i too late?? haha
if u guys read this, plz answer.. my other question..that is like
3 thread below this thread ^^ thank you</p>

<p>From Purdue’s Website:</p>

<p>Admission Application
Freshman Applicants
Apply as early as possible your senior year (August-October). </p>

<p>For 2010 enrollment, Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions after 5 p.m. Eastern on December 11, 2009. However, decisions are not guaranteed by this date, and students who apply later are less likely to have a decision by December 11. </p>

<p>November 15 is the admission application deadline for some academic programs as well as for maximum consideration for all Purdue scholarships. (See freshman deadlines below.) However, students who wait until close to November 15 to apply will not receive an admission decision until early February. </p>

<p>Freshman Deadlines </p>

<p>November 15 priority* deadline: Health Sciences, Nursing, and Prepharmacy
November 15 firm* deadline: Professional Flight and Veterinary Technology
November 15 firm* deadline: Purdue scholarship consideration
March 1 priority* deadline: All academic programs other than those noted in November 15 deadlines (applying August-October is strongly recommended)
To meet the freshman application deadline: applications must be complete - all required material received or postmarked by the deadline. Required material includes: application form (online preferred), application fee, high school transcript, SAT or ACT test score (including writing; test scores must be sent electronically from testing agency</p>

<p>It’s never too late until you apply around early February. Even people who apply then get good dorms like Earhart.</p>

<p>Not to be mean or anything-but instead of posting and asking questions on CC-why not just put the effort into filling out college applications and writing college essays??
You wont know unless you apply and try to get in.
So-just do it! Quit wasting time.
I applied to all my college choices by September 1st and already have heard back from 3 of them.</p>