Took both ACT and SAT, do I need to submit all my scores from BOTH tests for UC's?

So I took the ACT and the SAT 3 times each. On the SAT I managed to get an abysmal 1890, 1990, 2030. But on the ACT, I got a 30, 31, 35. I already know that I must send all my scores from the test I submit, but do I need to submit both my SAT AND my ACT? I would like to just submit my ACT only since it clearly reflects my testing better as I finally took the 35 test in my senior year when I have fully developed my education. I have heard contradictory information about that I have to submit every single score from both tests, but others say that I only need to submit 1 of the tests (but all of the scores from that one test). Someone please help…thanks!

You only need submit the ACT or the SAT scores. Both are not required.

From the UC Website:
Report ACT and/or SAT scores on your admissions application, then request that an official copy of the scores be sent to us from the testing agency. You can have your official score report sent to one UC campus, and all campuses you apply to will receive it.

Emphasis on AND/OR…