Top Scholar Trip cancelled...:(

<p>So I missed my son’s campus visit because I spent last summer taking care of his father as he went through oncology care. We decided to go to Top Scholar Day so that he could lay eyes on the campus, and me for the first time. Just got son out of the ER with a severely sprained ankle (air cast w/crutches for a week), they’re hoping there’s no tears, follow up with an ortho next week. He’s in no condition to “walk” around a college campus. Seems I’m destined not to lay eyes on Tuscaloosa until he registers at Bama Bound. Bummed.</p>

<p>Contact Allison and Susan in honors. They might be able to arrange for him to get around in their golf cart. No promises! Just an idea that they might suggest. Tell them the situation and see if they come up with a solution.</p>

<p>I’m sorry your trip is cancelled and I hope your son heals quickly!</p>

<p>I laid eyes on UA for the first time at Bama Bound. It was worth the wait.</p>

<p>Aww. :frowning: Can’t you just drag him around by the scruff of the neck? It’s the least he can do.</p>

<p>I hope his recovery is swift and your eventual visit picture perfect.</p>

<p>Roll (sad) Tide.</p>

<p>Ouch! Golf cart is a great idea. So sorry for him. </p>

<p>If it doesn’t work out and you really want to see the campus before BB, you can ride along with me and help pack up and clean my son’s room for move out in early May. Hee hee.</p>

<p>Thanks for the golf cart suggestion, would that we could. He’s in a fair amount of pain, will be at the ortho Monday morning instead as the ER folks suspect tearing. And Class 2012, as generous an offer as that is, I’ll have to pass on the whole inspect/pack up the P I G suite, I’m sure I’ll get to see a similar version same time next year…boys can be so gross!</p>

<p>OMG I really hope your son heals quickly. Just hang in there and I’m sure that with today’s medical advances he’ll be well in no time! You just need to be patient and pray to God!</p>