Totally willing to pay the sticker price, but....

<p>...how much money will tech give me?</p>

<p>So i'm pretty much set on Vtech, unless i, under highly unlikely circumstances, get a full ride to another one of my schools (e.g. clemson or osu). But ne way, i was wondering how much financial aid i should be expecting to get. I got in via early notification into engineering, so i'm hoping that means i might get a merit scholarship -any thoughts? I will apply for the general scholarships on time. Also, if i get into the honors program, which i totally hope i do (mostly for the housing -hillcrest :P), do i automatically get a scholarship?</p>

<p>My EFC is around 7000. Does any one know how much of the gap Tech usually meets?</p>

<p>Also, could i get instate residency after a year if i said i legally moved to my grandparents house (in VA)? I have heard that i could, sounded kinda sketchy to me. Couldn't anyone with relatives in state just claim to have moved in with them?</p>

<p>Any input is appreciated! Congrats to all who got in early, and good luck to those still waiting!</p>

<p>I highly doubt it'd be that easy. I can't be specific because I don't know the specific residency restrictions off the top of my head.</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure you have to demonstrate your residency change has to prove that you are not trying to just get a discount on you're college tuition.</p>