Touring Dorms?

<p>When we went on a campus tour last year we were unable to see any dorms. Now that my son has been accepted and needs to choose a dorm he'd like to see some in person rather than just go by website pictures and verbal descriptions. Is there a way to have a tour of at least some of the dorms? I can't find anything on the university website.</p>

<p>My daughter had a tour of Chadbourne on her admitted student day visi two years ago.</p>

<p>You can call UW Housing and ask how you can view a dorm.</p>

<p>608-262-2522</p>

<p>[About</a> Us-Contact Us | University Housing at UW-Madison](<a href=“http://www.housing.wisc.edu/aboutus/contact]About”>Contact Us – University Housing – UW–Madison)</p>

<p>My son is a freshman at UW and last November we made a visit to the campus, took a tour and were able to schedule a tour of both Chadbourne and Bradley, both learning communities. Unless the policy has changed, the only Residence Halls you can tour are the Learning Communities. They will not give you a tour of the other dorms. If you are interested in the Learning Communities, you can contact them directly and schedule a tour. Otherwise, the only way you will see what the other dorms are like are to visit someone who lives in them now.</p>