towers vs statesider

<p>after looking at both of their sites, it seems that they are exactly the same, except ss has bigger rooms (not by much) and the towers has kitchenettes. the towers is now offering some special to save around $2000. why is the towers doing this? are people not applying as much as they are to the statesider? how come the statesider is so much more popular? is something wrong with the towers?</p>

<p>DEFINITELY not exactly the same. </p>

<p>Towers is doing it because they were like barely half full this year. It feels a bit like a jail in the units. If you're looking private in that price range, definitely look at Lucky101 or Statesider.</p>

<p>i lived in the statesider two summers ago and visited the towers every day to eat so i know what the statesider is like at least, and the rooms are of good size. i hear the towers have smaller rooms, but i know of all the amenities the towers have (game rooms etc) - i asked a wisconsin soph i know and she said :</p>

<p>"go towers bc theyre both amazing . towers is even bigger, nicer dining hall, movie theater and game room."</p>