Transcript before Application

<p>Hi, so I am applying for the 10/15 deadline and starting my app today 9/28. My high school uses naviance to send transcripts; so my question is if I request them to send a transcript and Purdue receives it before they receive my application, will this be a problem? Ex people have told me(lol people) that those transcripts enter a waiting bin where they are often lost.
Pls help</p>

<p>If you send your Apps today (for example as my consuluer told me) then you can send ur transprint AFTER you complete your app. And funny I thought the scholarship deadline was Nov. 15? Are you mistaken?</p>

<p>October 15th is the deadline for first notification guarantee (usually early December). November 15th is the deadline for some programs and for consideration for all scholarships. My daughter is trying to get everything done by the October 15th deadline, too. It’s so hectic!</p>

<p>I actually asked a question a week or so ago in the parents forum about sending transcripts, ACT scores, etc. to the colleges you are applying to before you submit the actual application. Most parents said that a lot of stuff for their kids was sent before the actual online application was completed and submitted. It’s hard to complete those online applications quickly, especially those that require essays. Once you submit your application, there should be a checklist that lists the parts of your application that the college has received. You can always call them after you submit your online application to make sure they received all the necessary information, and if not, you can ask your school to send the transcripts again. We are in the same boat w/my daughter. We sent ACT test scores, high school transcripts, and letters of recommendation (to the schools that required them), but she is still putting the finishing touches on her essays, and it is something that she does not want to rush.</p>

<p>@Lady Ham: I wish your daughter luck. I’m waiting till Nov. 15 so I can complete the SAT and ACT and find out my scores. </p>

<p>But yea, you should send when you finish your apps though because, there is no other reason to send before.</p>