Transcript not processed

<p>I mailed my transcript a month ago and it still hasn’t been processed. It was mailed from Florida and usually it only takes two or tree days for standard mail. I didn’t think it would take almost a month for it to be processed. The most I heard was about two weeks. Any thoughts? Maybe my school sent it to the wronf address? </p>

<p>How do you know if it has been processed or not? I might be in the same boat as you because I haven’t gotten any notification yet</p>

<p>Sign in to mybama and then click the academics tab. On the left side of the page, there is a box. Click the link that says check application status. On the next page click the button that says view or something like that where it says submitted applications. If you scroll to the bottom you can see if your application fee, transcript, and test score have been processed and when. </p>

<p>Did you provide the address for your HS to send it? What address was given?</p>

<p>Have your most recent official high-school transcript sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.</p>

<p>You may have to have it resent.</p>