Transcript processing delayed

<p>I am an international student applying for fall 2013 as a transfer to the college of engineering (civil engineering). TAMU received my official transcript on February 19, but it has not been processed yet.</p>

<p>Anyone experiencing the same issue?</p>

<p>@ Gridzz i also have the same issue, my transcript hasn’t been processed since february so i’m still stuck on step 2. When i called they said they would process and make the decision at once in May; surprising huh!
It sucks to be waiting…
I’m equally and International transfer application. I guess they give less priority to “internationals”</p>

<p>Yeahh. This is what admissions told me few days ago: “Due to the high volume of applications and documents received our office is backlogged. All processing of documents and decisions will be completed by the middle of May.”</p>

<p>Where are you transferring from? At what college/major?</p>

<p>Omg1 i’ll better stop checking my HOWDY daily…:slight_smile:
Transferring from Montgomery College,MD…applied 1st major Chemical Engineering and 2nd PETE. what about you? where else did you apply?</p>

<p>Yup, same here too, still stuck on step 2… I was starting to think that I messed up something. That is not fair though we work as hard as any other student only to be put on the backfire :(… *sad, anxious, I’m slowly loosing it lol.
By the way I applied as a transfer from a CC…</p>

<p>@tahinak I dont think we were put aside from other applicants. As internationals perhaps we are evaluated using other parameters…?</p>

<p>@Sandykeen I think that would be the best option for all of us! Checking the AIS every three hours is driving me crazy.</p>

<p>I am transferring from Florida State University Panama with 35 semester hours until fall 2012. GPA of 3.37. 2nd choice major: Construction science.
I also applied to UT but haven’t heard from them yet. Hopefully by the end of this month they will release notifications for intl transfers.</p>

<p>How about your stats? Did you apply to another institution?</p>

<p>@ Gridzz i have completed 33 credits and i’m currently taking 14 credits and will take 10 during the summer. I have a 4.0 Gpa but i’m really scared, because my resume wasn’t the best and my essays were manageable. I applied MIT and UT as well…
Hopefully i get in somewhere…UT doesn’t offer much financial assistance for us internationals so, i don’t even wanna start thinking about how i’m gonna pay for that…fingers crossed for now. We hopefully will get in :-)</p>