Transcript processing

I sent my transcript about a week ago to A&M and I checked AIS and I still haven’t seen anything. I sent one to UT Austin and they had it on MyStatus after about 4 days. Why is A&M taking so long? Also, I didn’t send it with the Document Upload sheet, completely forgot about it, so is it really going to take that long?

It does take a while for them to update the site, even if they have it.
When my son sent his last year, he had made a mistake (at my request, I’m sad to say). He requested his transcript at the end of May, when his Senior sister requested hers, and they both picked them up before school was out. The counselor in the office didn’t tell him that Jr. transcripts ordered in May would only show the first semester and that Jr. transcripts were available after June 15. So, he had sent in an incomplete transcript. His never showed up on AIS before we realized the mistake (he had mailed it Aug. 3 and did Apply Texas in Oct). It was the UT system where it said incomplete, so we called and found out the issue, ordered new ones, and sent them in. It seemed forever again to wait for it to show up but it did. If you are really in doubt, you can call admissions and see if it made it.