Transcript Processings

Hello! I know usually processing transcripts may take a little while to process. The last time when I search up how long does UCB take to evaluate transcripts, it says that it may take 2 to 4 weeks. I also did call the undergraduate office and they told me it may take quite so time to process, usually a little over a month. My concern here is that since registration of classes is coming up, how would I know which classes I should still have to take when I don’t know how much or which credits are going to be transferred in? Do they usually finish evaluating the transcripts before registration of classes?

My D is not a transfer student, but she took CCC classes and submitted a CC transcript to UCB. Her Cal Central showed all of her transfer credits within about 2 (maybe 3) weeks of submission. So it didn’t take that long for them to review and process her CC transcript, and I imagine they do try to complete it prior to registration. It probably does take a bit longer for transfer students just because there are more classes/grades to review, but I am sure it is in process.