Transcript Question + Chance for CS

I am submitting my application through Coalition tomorrow (Oct 14th). I already sent my official test scores to TAMU two weeks ago. Do you think I will receive my AIS login info and be able to upload my transcript before the early priority deadline?

Also could someone chance me for CS?

• Out of State
  • Asian American
  • UW GPA: 3.906
  • ACT: 31 Comp (35 English, 31 Math)
  • SAT: 1450 (680 R&W, 770 Math)
  • IB Math, IB Comp Sci, IB Physics, IB Biology, IB Economics, Honors English, Honors World History
  • 4 year varsity basketball player
    • Single Season School Record Holder for Free Throw %
  • 4 year AAU basketball player (Team Captain)
    • Won two national tournaments
  • Stocks Club
  • Link Crew Leader
  • National Merit Commended Scholar (1460 PSAT)

You should be an auto admit through academic admit category.(assuming a top 25% rank). I think you’ll have good chance of getting into the College of Engineering in holistic review. You have jumped all the right hoops :wink: (sorry couldn’t resist)

My school does not rank btw. However, it is a very competitive high school.

@ashish766 unfortunately, I don’t think you can make the early action deadline. I submitted my application last Tuesday night and received my AIS info on Friday morning. So that’s 3 business days for me, but that varies. Also, if your school doesn’t rank, you need to have your counselor send in a high school profile and TAMU will then assign a ranking to you. Sorry about that, this wasn’t the info you wanted to hear.

Its too late for the early deadline. TAMU requires 2-3 days for them to send you a UIN (for your AIS login).

Uploading and processing your transcript also requires several days (I’ve seen people here on CC who took over a week to get their transcript processed). Since all documents must be processed before the early deadline, you should have submitted your application a week before today.

You seem like you have decent chances though, so I wouldn’t worry too much about early action.

Thanks you guys for clarifying up that process. Hopefully, I will still be able to get into TAMU for CS despite missing the early action deadline.

@ashish766

I finished my application on Nov 2nd and received my acceptance into CS 2 days ago.
My stats were a little bit lower to around yours.
However, you’re out-of-state while I’m in-state, so that might be a significant factor to admissions.