Transcript

<p>I sent my application on 10-16, and they already have my SAT scores, but what’s taking the transcript so long? It was mailed a couple of days after I sent in the app.</p>

<p>blame the usps…they can take up to a month for coast to coast sometimes</p>

<p>Is your status on mybama showing that your transcripts haven’t been rec’d?</p>

<p>There was another student in this same situation. She had her scores resent.</p>

<p>Yes, it still says that they haven’t recieved it.</p>

<p>I would ask my GC if your high school has rec’d notification that Bama has rec’d your transcript. I’d also ask if it could be resent.</p>

<p>Also…send an email to your area rep with your name and CWID # and ask him/her to look into the situation.</p>

<p>Ok, I’ll contact my school guidence office, but when I send the email to the regional recruiter do I use my mybama username? If the CWID is something different, how do I find it? I think I deleted that email</p>

<p>give your REAL name and your CWID. </p>

<p>Also give contact info…phone, address, etc.</p>

<p>Don’t give your user name.</p>

<p>To get your CWID…</p>

<p>Go to mybama…click on Look up Classes (in the middle column)</p>

<p>Then, in the new window…your CWID will be next to your name in the right hand corner.</p>

<p>Write down your CWID…you’ll need it for many things all throughout college!</p>

<p>Hello Jumo93. If you would like to call our office to check and see whether or not we have received your transcripts yet, the number is 1-800-933-BAMA (2262). Thanks and have a great day.</p>