transcripts

<p>My counselor sent my transcript to Purdue on Oct. 14 and Purdue still hasn't received it yet. Is this normal? When can I expect Purdue to recieve it? Almost all of the other colleges I'm applying to have rceived my transcript.</p>

<p>Generally, it can take Purdue up to 3 weeks to process received items during the peak application season.</p>

<p>How can you verify that Purdue received everything? D applied the beginning of October and the counselor sent everything. We even sent scores but we haven't heard a word from Purdue, not even a confirmation that they received the application online!</p>

<p>Did you fill out your application online or did you mail it in?</p>

<p>I'm having the same problems here...</p>

<p>D applied online. D applied to 10 schools, Purdue is the only one that has not confirmed.</p>

<p>When you login to view your application you need to select 'Fall 2009.' Scroll all the way down to requirements and you will see three fields: application fee, HS transcript, and test scores. Once an item is received and processed, a date will show up next to the requirement.</p>

<p>We don't get that option. When we log in it takes us to a blank application. </p>

<p>I'll have D call Purdue tomorrow.</p>

<p>The status page finally says the transcript was received on Oct. 16. It was sent on Oct 14, so it arrived quickly, yet it was posted on the app status page on Oct. 28...</p>