Transfer - A&M University

I’m looking into transferring to TAMU. I love their tradition, and I know it’s an amazing university and hope to get the best out of it-academically speaking. I’m currently double majoring in Biology and Chemistry at UTRGV, but I would like to transfer into their biomedical science or biochemistry program. After my spring semester I will have 72 hours at my university, but I had forgotten that I had an additional 24 hours at my local community college (dual enrollment from high school). I know it will set me above the limit for transfer credit hours, and I wouldn’t want to submit it because it will disqualify me from transferring to both programs since I can’t take no more than 75 hours for BIMS and no more than 90 hours in Biochemistry. Is there anyway I can ask admissions to not accept the additional credits from my community college? or is there anyway I can still make it into the program even though i’m above the limit in transfer credits? If at the end of the day I can’t, I wouldn’t mind, but I would love to attend this university. Thank you.