Transfer Application

What was your GPA at Broward? Nope, I haven’t heard back yet. Where did it tell you that you were accepted? Under “Application status?” Sorry, I meant to tag you so you’d see it. @Transfer023

@amamonal‌ and @charlottelol1‌ I got an email that said The University of Miami has made a decision and to check Canelink, so I went on and under the favorites tab it shows “application status” but a new option appeared which said “Accept Admission” which contains the acceptance and the option to put down your deposit. Also Charlotte, I have a 4.0 and have taken 45 credits so far. What is your gpa?

I have a 3.9. When was your application complete/all materials in?

@Transfer023‌

@charlottelol1‌ you shouldn’t worry then! That’s really good, and the average accepted gpa is 3.3 so I think you’ll be fine. Where are you transferring from? And I sent in my application and transcripts in the 23rd of feb, I tend to procrastinate lol, but I guess they filed it really fast because they made a decision pretty quick. Unfortunately I had a bit of technical problems trying to get the college report and something happened to my teachers recommendation, but all they need to decide is your app and the transcripts, the other two are to complete your file.

Im on the same boat @charlottelol1

@Colombian10 When did you apply/ have everything in by?

I had a 3.3 and got in from the university of Arkansas

@Southerngent when did you apply/have everything in by?

@charlottelol1‌ I had everything in by Dec 25, I think

@charlottelol1‌ finished my application feb 15. They received everything by the last few days of feb but they didn’t process everything until like march 3ish

What is your college GPA? @colombian10

@Southerngent when did you hear back?

@transfer023 did you receive an academic scholarship or the financial aid that you wanted?

@Southerngent did you receive an academic scholarship or the financial aid that you wanted?

@charlottelol1‌ I still haven’t received anything about a scholarship, online it says the decision would be made before April 1st, but I feel like I would’ve heard back by now. Im not really sure how those things work though. Has anyone received anything about scholarships?

@charlottelol1‌ I have a 3.5. I’m thinking it might also depend on the school each one of us has applied to? The college of arts & sciences has like 40% of students at UM so I’m guessing there’s way more ppl applying to that than to the other schools at UM. Maybe lol

@Transfer023 I haven’t had an admissions decision yet. @Colombian10 Where are you transferring from?

@charlottelol1‌ Northern virginia community college, I wouldn’t be worried if I were you tho. Your gpa is too solid to be rejected in my opinion. I’m just a little above the average gpa so I’m scared lol

Why UM? Did you apply anywhere else? @Colombian10