Transfer Audit Report

<p>My Son recently had his final transcript with spring grades electronically sent and it shows it has been received and processed but when we download the Transfer Audit Report it still shows the report from Feb and does not reflect the additional classes and grades from this spring. Does anybody know how long it takes for the TAR to be updated?</p>

<p>** Update: I found out from Admissions Office that if you have already been admitted the Transfer Audit Report will not be updated from the original report but you will see any new classes/grades and their transfer status during the NSC (New Student Conference).</p>

<p>I was put on spring review (transfer student) and have submitted my final transcript to A&M. I haven’t seen my transfer audit report updated. I’m assuming after June 1st.</p>

<p>@Lexxiconn, after you are admitted the TAR should show up in the drop down window where you can download and view/save the document. After this initial report comes out it does not get reprocessed/updated. Any additional classes/grades get evaluated and processed at your NSC.</p>

<p>I don’t know much about the TAR but I think I might have been denied because I took a look at it a week ago and it said Transfer-Deny. But, on howdy it still says my application is under review and I am stilll in the application process. On My AIS, nothing has updated and I am still on step 3 so I wonder what is taking them so long to give me a denial letter, aside from the TAR.</p>

<p>Have you been asked to submit your spring grades? The transfer report is from your first set of grades submitted. AIS will change as your grades are entered. Each Transfer Audit Report will have a generation date…in the drop down box.</p>

<p>I got my Audit Report but it does not say Transfer Deny, or anything else on that matter, and the admissions process is still on step 3.</p>

<p>Anybody who got accepted, is this what your audit reports looked like?</p>

<p>I have had my audit report since the sept 30, and it doesn’t say anything as well and Im still in step three, but what confused me on why i have heard back is that under the transfer audit box it says that "The Transfer Audit Report is provided to transfer applicants once a decision has been posted. The report shows transferable credits and how they may be used to satisfy degree requirements if an applicant is admitted. " So its confusing… On another thread some people said that once they received their audit report they got accepted the next day or two, and another person said that they got accepted and haven’t gotten their audit report. Also, someone who got accepted said that theirs didn’t say anything like transfer accept but i think one person said that it did, so maybe they will see this thread and give y’all some more insight.</p>

1 Like

<p>Sounds to me like we might be accepted. I sure hope that’s the case, but I’m not going to keep my hopes up. I’m trying to find out if there were any instances where someone got the Transfer Audit Report without the words “Transfer Deny” but still got denied. To no avail, though. :/</p>

<p>I havent found anyone say that either, hopefully we hear soon, its been pretty frustrating since it says you get the audit report once a decision has been made and I received the audit report 16 days ago…I feel like Im back in the military playing the hurry up and wait game again</p>

<p>I know! I called them and they said that even if the audit report comes out, they’re still in the decisions process.</p>

<p>But if it’s taking so long, maybe that just means your chances of getting in are much higher. It means you’re still up for debate, and that you’re pretty in line with the competition. Of course I could be wrong. Who knows.</p>

<p>well then they should revise what it says on the audit report box thing…because its very misleading. but I don’t really think it means we have a good chance or not because i haven’t heard anyone getting denied this early either. Probably just that you aren’t good enough for them to be like definitely so they just push us off to the side until the next round of decisions or something, who knows</p>

<p>Possibly. But another thing I noted was that they never changed my major to my second choice, which to me is a good thing. The last time, I was out of the decisions process for my first major, and got my TAR at the same time (it said transfer denied on the top as well). That means they haven’t rejected me for my first choice this time around. Who knows what will happen? Nothing to do but wait and pray and keep working hard :)</p>

<p>Yeah I feel you… Mine hasn’t changed to my second choice either, which actually surprises me cause one of the pre reqs I’m doing this semester so it’s not completed, so Maybe my essay was just tht awesome, lol, but my second choice I have all the pre reqs for</p>

<p>I’m in the same boat, but my GPA took a hit last semester took a hit last semester. I did explain the reason for that in my Topic C though. I just hope I make the cut.</p>

<p>just for perspective… I was accepted September 24th, and I still have no audit report.</p>

1 Like

<p>As I understand the TAR was offline for a while. If you have already been accepted you will not see one. If not they should be online now.</p>