<p>What do you think my transfer chances are?</p>

<p>HS GPA 4.0 Weighted 3.5 Unweighted</p>

<p>College Freshman
1st Semester GPA 3.67
College ranked 80s in USNews</p>

<p>almost forgot</p>

<p>ACT 30
SAT V670 M710 W620</p>

<p>Sounds competitive to me, based on what I've seen online. Go for it, it can't hurt to try if you'd rather be in Madison. You may not have gotten in as a freshman but maybe you will succeed now, if not you'll know and never wonder years later.</p>

<p>I didnt even apply as a freshman that is why i am unsure about competetiveness</p>

<p>Your chance depends on the specific school you are transferring into. L&S tends to be least competitive, relatively speaking. Direct transfer into other schools e.g. Business, Engineering, Pharmacy and Journalism is usually more competitive.</p>

<p>how difficult is the business school to transfer into? Is it possible to transfer from the L&S and then into the business after a semester or a year?</p>

<p>First of all you get admitted to the university as a whole, need 2 years of college for business. Check the online catalog for information about getting into the business school- very easy to find answers to your questions. You apply to it, including an essay, very competitive. There is very clear info there. They eliminated previous threads with info from this past fall or you could scan CC.</p>