Transfer for Fall 2012, decisions?

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>Has anyone here applied, or knows someone who did apply as a transfer for undergraduate engineering at UM for fall 2012? Or just a transfer for fall to any of the schools?
I sent my common app early February (plus all the documents) and still haven't heard anything from UM, nothing changed on the online application status as well.</p>

<p>I find it odd that I still don't have any updates on my application, I am already admitted to two other schools out of state.</p>

<p>Same here, but I have a different major - are you an int’l transfer student (I am)? I haven’t received a decision yet from UM. I have been accepted at other schools like 1 week after I sent my app in.</p>

<p>Yes I am intl too. I received acceptances to other schools in March…</p>

<p>I was really hoping to receive some sort of scholarship, but according to UM’s website for transfer scholarships:
“Students will be notified no later than April 1.” about receiving a scholarship. Depressing.</p>

<p>Actually, the April 1st deadline is for U.S. transfer students. </p>

<p>Int’l transfer students:
“April 15» Notification of Admission Decisions and academic scholarship awards”</p>

<p>[International</a> Student Deadlines | Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami](<a href=“Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami”>Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami)</p>

<p>I will say now, as someone who was accepted, there are no scholarships left. I was sent my letter by UM on the 23rd of April, and was told scholarship money had already been handed out.</p>