Transfer for fall 2014 questions.

<p>I wish I could have put my high school honors and credentials, but it seemed it only wanted college credentials because it did not let you choose a year, just had the selection of freshman, soph, jr, senior, which is probably for college ranking. How did everyone else go about this?</p>

<p>Also it seems that you can upload letters of recommendation. I don't know how to get one of these exactly because in high school, they just gave us a form we fill in and the teacher fills the form. Since you can upload it, I don't what type of letter it should be. Do I ask a professor to e-mail me or do they hand-write a letter and do I just upload that?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>bump</p>

<p>bump</p>

<p>@EngineeringMajor So here’s what I did: (and sorry if this is a late reply)
I got teachers to mail in a hand-signed/sealed rec letter for me, and then I uploaded one or two. That way they know that they aren’t faked, you know?</p>

<p>Then as far as resume/credentials, I put high school and college, and just specified in the activity description when it was. I also sent in a hard copy of a resume that separated high school and college involvement. As a freshman, I feel like I haven’t got to be very involved, especially at a huge campus like UT, so I wanted to make sure they noticed how involved I was in high school. </p>

<p>Have you guys heard anything back yet? I just submitted my application like two weeks ago, but I didn’t know how quick of a turn-around you guys got. Let me know :slight_smile: I’m curious.
@RedEyeJedi</p>