Transfer from College of Sci to Engineering

<p>Hi, I am accepted into the CS for fall this year, but I want to transfer into Engineering during or after freshman year. Does anyone know what're my chances and how outstanding/good my academic grades/GPA must be to secure the change of school? thankyou!</p>

<p>it’s actually quite easy. I just got accepted for this coming Fall. go to the Engineering site and look for things like, “prospective students” and “CODO information”. It will tell you the classes required in order to be accepted and also minimum GPA, which is surprisingly low, like 2.5 or something.
Classes i remember needing done in order to be accepted: Calc I, ENG 106 or COM 114, and maybe another.</p>

<p>thanks for that!
if i were to change after finishing freshman year, do i have to lose some credits or I can proceed onto the specific major in engineering as a sophomore just like any other FYE student?</p>

<p>I dont think you can get into a specific school without finishing courses in first year engineering… Engr 131 and 132 has to be completed before one is allows to proceed onto a specific major in Engineering. Both courses cant be completed in the same semester…</p>