Transfer help

<p>How does transfer work?
Spring is my first semester and I will have 30 credits by the end of summer semester.
transfer admissions deadline is March 1st for fall, how does this work if I’m still taking classes in the summer?</p>

<p>anyone pleeeeeease?</p>

<p>You need to contact the transfer co-ordinator with these questions. </p>

<p>Nichole Evans </p>

<p>Name Department Phone E-mail Affiliation
Evans, Nichole Undergraduate Admissions and Scholarships 205-348-2538 <a href=“mailto:nichole.evans@ua.edu”>nichole.evans@ua.edu</a> Staff</p>

<p>It sounds like your ACT or SAT score and HS transcript will be needed.</p>

<p>Did you graduate from high school in Dec? Are you trying to start in August?</p>

<p>Complete the University of Alabama application for admission.
Complete the University of Alabama application for scholarships at mybama.ua.edu by March 1 if you would like to be considered for scholarships. (Step-by-step instructions for completing the scholarship application)</p>

<p>If you will have earned fewer than 24 semester hours (36 quarter hours) at the time of your anticipated enrollment at the University, have your high-school transcript and ACT or SAT score(s) sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132. Our ACT code is 0052 and our SAT code is 1830.
During your final term of work at your present college, have each collegiate institution you have attended forward one official transcript to The University of Alabama, Office of Academic Records and University Registrar, Box 870134, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0134. When you have been admitted, those transcripts will be evaluated by your academic division to determine how many credits can be applied to UA degree requirements. You will receive a copy of this evaluation.
Complete all of the preceding steps by March 1 for priority admissions consideration for the summer/fall semester or December 1 for priority admissions consideration for the spring semester.</p>

<p>The information you’ve provided in various forums is conflicting. That may be why you aren’t getting a response here.</p>

<p>I can change my mind where I want to go to college you know…</p>

<p>Will you be attending Mich State Univ this semester? Did you just start there? If so, why the interest in transferring?</p>

<p>Aren’t you instate for Mich State?</p>

<p>Will your family pay the OOS costs to attend Bama?</p>

<p>My intentions are not to offend you, but you’ve posted different ACT scores and other conflicting information. Because some often ■■■■■ these forums, it is common practice to question when that happens. Perhaps that is why you haven’t had many responses. Of course, my apologies if you are truly interested in the UA and seeking advice. You’ll find this forum is very welcoming to interested students and families.</p>

<p>Yeah I’m attending Michigan State this semester & I’m well of financially so OOS is no prob.</p>

<p>I’ve apologized for offending you if are truly seeking advice, and someone has offered to answer your questions. There is no need to react that way about the UA or this forum. I am only one poster and simply pointed out that your posts provide conflicting information. You’ll find most posters here are also OOS and have no issues here or at the UA.</p>

<p>If you have questions, please ask. Someone here will gladly provide the answers.</p>

<p>Michigan Bama, if you have other questions, please let us know. </p>

<p>Please understand that your prior posts were confusing. It sounds like you’re just starting at Mich St this week, so it seemed unusual that you’d be looking for a transfer so soon. Plus, I wasn’t sure if you had just graduated from HS in Dec.</p>

<p>I’m glad to hear that your family will pay wherever you go. My question about that was just to clear that up so that you wouldn’t waste your time applying, etc, if affordabiity would be a big issue.</p>

<p>Bama certainly welcomes OOS students. Over half of the frosh class is from OOS, so being OOS will not mean that you won’t be treated well. </p>

<p>:)</p>