Transfer students-Anyone heard yet?

<p>My AIS changed overnight to step 4 and has a message underneath that says “Please continue to check AIS for the next several days to view your final decision under step 5.” But isn’t step 5 only available if I’ve been accepted? I’m confused…</p>

<p>Keep checking myHowdy to see the extra tabs that should pop up if you’re accepted. MyRecord and MyFinancialAid or something…</p>

<p>Thanks!! I will. I’m not expecting much today since it’s a Friday. Hoping to see an update next week!</p>

<p>Yeah, ones myRecord the other is myFinances…not myFinancialAid. Lol</p>

<p>I GOT ACCEPTED!! Checked Howdy last night and both tabs are there. Whoop!!! Thanks for all your help Derekallen2009 :)</p>

<p>Congrats! And np…</p>

<p>They still haven’t processed my transcript, and they got it the 23rd of May. Anyone still waiting for an admissions decision?</p>

<p>I am still waiting…</p>

<p>My transscript was received on 5/16, still has not been processed. I was told the decisions will go out June-July.</p>

<p>My son is waiting to hear if he was accepted into the Engineering program. Howdy portal showed they had edited his first choice, Mechanical and replaced both choices with Aerospace, which was his second choice, but only because his current major is Mechanical…seemed logical. Are there any engineering transfers who have heard? He’s got a 3.97, is in the honors program and has 46 hours of coursework at Tennessee Technological University. Does that sound like an app that they’d look at?</p>

<p>still on step 3. This is becoming extremely aggravating. If accepted, getting good classes/teachers will be nearly impossible this late.</p>

<p>Just to let y’all know, there are 45 spots left in July orientation, and 75 in the August one. Good luck and Gig 'Em!</p>

<p>If it helps, we were told a transfer student can defer enrollment for one semester. They retain all rights to being admitted, they just complete the fall semester at their current school and register for classes duringspring registration. At least you can get a better class schedule then…best of luck and Gig’em!</p>

<p>I am getting anxious simply because my transcript hasnt even been processed yet, they have had to for three weeks. Hoping that is done this week!</p>

<p>I hear advisors can force you into classes?</p>

<p>do blinn team kids even go to orientation since we are technically a&m students already? I am just hoping that general studies will be open for blinn team transfers who left their second choice college blank on apply texas, like the Blinn Team Director said at a transfer seminar last semester, but who knows. I guess 1 more year at blinndergarden it is…</p>

<p>Transcript finally processed…Now in review …more waiting.</p>

<p>Suspense is killing me!!!</p>

<p>I had applied to Mays Business school back in January. I was denied but the told me to send in my spring transcript and I did. They then changed my major to my second choice which was in the college of agriculture( wildlife and fisheries sciences) and it is still on step 3 and under review. My question is does anyone know how easy it is to transfer in to the ag school. on the website it shows a 2.5 minimum.</p>

<p>They finally processed my transcript. When do we find out if we got in? Has anyone called up?</p>