Transfer students-Anyone heard yet?

<p>After I was denied into Mays the first time, I tried to apply for AgBiz and AgEcon…I was rejected in 5 days from getting to step 3 on AIS. I had a 3.9 and I thought I was more than sure thing, when I called to ask what went wrong…some lady started reading off my admissions letter for Mays the previous semester. She said, “we don’t want kids that are trying to backdoor their way into the business school.” Just FYI, Kyle.</p>

<p>I heard we could find out now until july</p>

<p>I really hope we find out before July…<em>sigh</em></p>

<p>I know some people that have already found out. I hope this isn’t a bad sign. :(</p>

<p>So I moved to step four and it says to check for step 5 for the next several days… What does that mean??</p>

<p>@Ohdang15, go check Howdy and see if any new tabs are up. That was my first sign!!</p>

<p>no new tabs right now :frowning:
I think it might of changed early this morning to step 4…</p>

<p>I just got my admission packet this afternoon! IM A FIGHTING AGGIE! Goodluck to the rest of you transfers!</p>

<p>Still on Step 3…</p>

<p>Me too. Step 3 still. Notacatalyst, what’s your major?</p>

<p>I applied for Telecommunication MediaStudies in the Liberal Art school, you?</p>

<p>I hope you guys have back up options :&lt;/p>

<p>I have recieved a message saying Please continue to check your AIS over the next several days to view your final decision under step 5. Is this a good thing?</p>

<p>My first major was business administration and it has now been replaced with my second major which is aerospace engineering.</p>

<p>My major is Petroleum Engineering. I called the office of admissions yesterday and the lady said basically the admssion decisions will all be out by the end of June or early July. Also, cheerchick, one of the posters was admitted after receiving that same notifications! Keep checking Howdy to see if you have an extra tab!</p>

<p>@JxmAggie thank you very much! I am praying that I get in.</p>

<p>Yeah no problem keep us updated!!</p>

<p>Hey guys, I am a transfer student seeking admission. I had to submit my spring grades because I had not completed a math class… I sent them in 05/16 and didn’t see AIS change until 06/06! I am trying to get into the College of Education for Tech. Management. =/ I hope it isn’t filled up. I’ve heard conflicted information. The first advisor I talked to said that they don’t fill up and it is fairly easy to get in… but then I went and talked to the actual college advisor and she was making it seem like they had thousands of transfers submitting spring grades… hopefully we all hear something soon!</p>

<p>@SEo0EZ0o Mine didn’t process till 6/6 either even though they had it for a few weeks. Hopefully we’ll hear back soon? Haven’t heard anything about Tech. Management, sorry :confused: Are there a ton of people submitting spring grades? I feel like we’re in the minority.</p>

<p>I cant imagine the fact of still having to wait :…</p>

<p>Good luck to you guys. I appreciate my admission more after reading these.</p>