Transfer students-Anyone heard yet?

<p>My spring grades didn’t show as processed until 6/9 (which I found kind of odd since that was Saturday)even though I sent them almost a month ago. I applied to Mays, which I know is very competitive…but this wait is killing me! I was accepted to my second choice school, Miami University in Ohio, and I have to accept and pay my deposit by Monday. I think that I’ve given up on my dream of becoming an Aggie, but good luck to the rest of you!</p>

<p>@notacatalyst - I hope you are right that those submitting spring grades are the minority. I went to TAMU on 05/14 for a campus tour because my girlfriend is going to grad school @ TAMU in the fall - and met with my prospective college advisor. She was saying there are a lot more transfers submitting spring grades than before, but that was the College of Education. So, hopefully there are spots for us all!</p>

<p>It seems like a lot of people got their letters on 6/6! So did I! And now the Housing application waiting begins…</p>

<p>@angelasdfghjkl…was your status on AIS under step 4ever Please continue to check your AIS over the next several days for your final decision under step 5?</p>

<p>Has anyone that has gotten accepted after submitting spring grades receive the message on the AIS under step 4 saying please continue to check your AIS over the next several days for a final decision under step 5? And if there’s anyone that has been denied received the same message under step 4?</p>

<p>Cheerchick1231,</p>

<p>I was reevaluated using my Spring grades and was returned to step 3 right after they received my final transcript. Yesterday, the status changed to step 4 and said “Please continue to check AIS for the next few days…”. This morning, I checked Howdy and noticed that there were a couple of new tabs in addition to the applicant tab, but my status from AIS was still on step 4. Later this afternoon, I checked AIS again and it showed step 5 telling me that I was accepted and proceeded to register me for my NSC.</p>

<p>Almost the same exact thing happened to my friend. I’m under the impression that if you are not denied by step 4, that you have been accepted. I may be wrong though.</p>

<p>@Alan Payne…I don’t want to get my hopes up, but I hope that message is a good sign for me. Thanks for the review!</p>

<p>Mine just moved to Step 4 too @cheerchick1231</p>

<p>@notacatalyst…Did it say the same thing Please continue to check…?</p>

<p>Yep. I actually applied for A&M when I was an incoming freshman last year (got accepted), and it said the same thing, no worries.</p>

<p>@notacatalyt…thanks for giving me some hope!</p>

<p>@cheerchick1231 Yes! The same thing happened to me & it went to the next step on 6/6 and said congratulations. Best of luck!! :)</p>

<p>@angelasdfghjkl…Thanks I need all the luck I can get because I really want to go to that school. Do you know anyone that has been denied after sending spring grades?</p>

<p>@cheerchick1231 I don’t, but I honestly thought I was going to be rejected since I was rejected by UT Austin. I think you’re gonna be fine!</p>

<p>@angelasdfghjkl…aww thank you very much. I’ll keep everyone updated.</p>

<p>Has anyone been accepted after spring grades off Blinn Team to General Studies?</p>

<p>I just checked an hour ago and found out I got in! Woohoo. Best of luck to everyone. Now I’ve got to worry about housing…I have no clue what people are doing (esp. transfers) for that.</p>

<p>I didn’t get accepted after sending in spring grades. Thanks for all the good advice everyone!</p>

<p>Cheerchick–I’m really sorry to hear that. What did it say on your AIS and what college did you apply to?</p>

<p>Is anybody still on step 3? And for how long? Is anybody here trying to transfer into College of Education?</p>