Transfer students-Anyone heard yet?

<p>I got in!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.</p>

<p>@gigem2015 I got in yesterday too! I think they were just saving us blinn team kids for last. Whooop!</p>

<p>I just got in today! Dwight Look College of Engineering!!</p>

<p>I am awaiting notification on my acceptance to Texas A&M but I have heard alot about the “My Records” and “My Finances” tabs showing up on howdy meaning that your accepted. Which those tabs showed up on my howdy sometime last night, but on my AIS I am still on step 3. </p>

<p>Can anyone say if this is true or not and if this has happened to any one about how long did it take after the tabs appeared for it to tell you that you are accepted?</p>

<p>I am awaiting notification on my acceptance to Texas A&M but I have heard alot about the “My Records” and “My Finances” tabs showing up on howdy meaning that your accepted. Which those tabs showed up on my howdy sometime last night, but on my AIS I am still on step 3. </p>

<p>Can anyone say if this is true or not and if this has happened to any one about how long did it take after the tabs appeared for it to tell you that you are accepted?</p>

<p>I talked to the College of Liberal Arts and they said they will send out decisions within the next two weeks for transfers.</p>