Transfer Students Decisions?

<p>Just wondering if anyone got anything back yet?
can post some stats here...
HS GPA: 3.5
College GPA(UW-Whitewater): 3.979
ACT: 26
1 letter of a recommendation and good essays...
being nervous already for the 4th week =/ why cant they just make up a decision.. :(</p>

<p>I am waiting as well, with somewhat similar stats:</p>

<p>High School GPA- 3.2
ACT SCORE: 24
COLLEGE GPA: 3.813 (University of North Dakota)
2 Letters of Reccomendation and Quality Essays</p>

<p>I talked to an admissions counselor when I sent in my updated transcript and he told me that transfer applicants should expect to hear back right around the 4 week range, he said it should not take 6 weeks from the date you applied, so I should be hearing back around the 26th, getting anxious! Good Luck Amoner</p>

<p>Given that they have extended applications for transfer apps I’d be optimistic.</p>

<p>No need to even think about your high school GPA, or, for that matter, ACT. What matters most is your college GPA when transferring.</p>

<p>Having said that, I would think both of you should be good. My GPA when I transferred to Madison from UW-Oshkosh was only 3.4 (a couple of classes really dragged it down). I had two letters of recommendation and I labored on my statement for a long time (as well as enlisting the help of several friends to proofread it and make suggestions). I did not send my ACT score. </p>

<p>From the time when I submitted my application to when I found out I had been accepted on MyUW, it took about 3 months.</p>

<p>3 months o.O I think somewhere on Wisconsin website says 6 weeks…
Btw, it has been 2 months since I sent in my application n documents, and my online status hasn’t been updated since then… :(</p>

<p>admitted :slight_smile: really happy and relieved now <em>dance</em></p>

<p>Congraz!! When did u send in ur application? When did u find out that u r admitted?</p>

<p>Sent everything on January 20th, found out that I got in about 8 hours ago</p>