Transfer Students for SUMMER/FALL 2014

<p>This thread is for those applying for summer/fall and to keep each other updated on stats and admission status.
I applied 1/1 for mechanical engineering
Currently hold a 4.0 gpa in CBK and 3.82 gpa overall with 51 hours
Cal 1-cal3 A
Differential Equations A
Phys and chem A
Currently taking phys 2 and chem 2 and other easy classes</p>

<p>I applied 1/9 for sociology
currently have a 3.0 gpa on 63 credit hours
Still on step 2, waiting for them to process transcripts they received on Friday the 17th</p>

<p>I have a 3.5 at blinn and worst case scenario I might end up with a 3.2 or 3.3.
I’m applying for the liberal arts college at A&M and was wondering my chances.</p>

<p>good luck to you tamu girl! I’ve been on step 3 since the 6th! I have a feeling I’ll be on step 3 for a while:( did you apply for summer or fall</p>

<p>Megan how many hours do you have</p>

<p>28 hours after spring semester</p>

<p>Thanks, good luck to you as well. I applied for the summer. I heard that they do not even look at transfer apps until Feb… Hopefully the wait will not be too long!</p>

<p>Megan- did you apply for summer of fall?</p>

<p>Megan my friend got in the liberal arts school with a 3.2 a year and a half ago so as long as you don’t have any dropped classes you should be fine</p>

<p>And tamugirl I’ve read threads from this past year applicants for summer transfer we’re hearing back the first week of feb</p>

<p>I am OOS as well applying for engineering. Since TAMU is on rolling admissions, about what time should I apply before engineering gets filled up.</p>

<p>I did drop one class but I did it during the first week of the semester.</p>

<p>I applied the first on January and I have been on step 3 since the 6-7… long ways to go… applied for liberal arts economics and kind of scared I will get denied since I am missing one math class but I am taking it now during the spring… I have a 3.889 GPA on 27 hours. I wish you all luck!</p>

<p>You will all be accepted. Why major in sociology?</p>

<p>im on step 3 too. It seems that I don’t think we will get any results of acceptance until like 1-2 months later. I think they want to allow the flow of all applications first before looking over them.</p>

<p>@itscole so I can do social work</p>

<p>Has anyone heard anything yet? Seeing step three still is killin me</p>

<p>Nothing yet. I just went to step 3 the other day but trust me, I know how you feel! This is so nerve wrecking</p>

<p>Can yall view your transfer audit report in the lower left hand corner under the applicant tab</p>

<p>Has anyone gotten accepted already as a transfer?</p>

<p>No and I applied 1/1 :(</p>

<p>Applied 1/13.</p>