Transfer Students for SUMMER/FALL 2014

<p>@lovechickfila as a transfer those are required before registration, as long as they are submitted in time to get processed before you sign up for classes</p>

<p>@Aggiegirl92 so I do not need to send in my high school transcript before the deadline? My high school is closed because of Spring break so there is no way to submit it before the deadline next Friday…</p>

<p><a href=“http://admissions.tamu.edu/transfer/apply”>http://admissions.tamu.edu/transfer/apply&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>It says it is one of the required documents… :confused: I messed up</p>

<p>@lovechickfila I asked the admissions office the same thing and they told me that they do not require you to send in the high school transcript and meningitis information unless you are accepted into A&M. That is why it shows all of those on AIS as required credentials if admitted.</p>

<p>Okay thank you so much! @jgirling</p>

<p>I forgot to share my stats! Including my one unfortunate French grade, (which I retook asap) my GPA was a 3.18. I was accepted to Anthropology with 49 hours. I also have 6 hours from AP tests. </p>

<p>I just got accepted to A&M for computer engineering!!! Whoohooo!</p>

<p>@bigDEEOT, when did you apply?</p>

<p>Feb 12th. So it took me almost exactly a month to get accepted. </p>

<p>@bigDeeOT, Oh wow okay, thanks for the info. I just applied beginning of March. Hopefully that doesn’t hurt my chances.</p>

<p>It will hurt your chances since they’re rolling. But either way I think you’ll get in. I got in with a 3.6 and no extra curriculars or LOR’s. I think I got in because my essay was good and I completed all the necessary science prereqs. I’m finishing up physics II and calc 3 right now.</p>

<p>oh gosh… yeah I didn’t realize they were rolling and how that would affect me until now… But I know UT isn’t so that was probably why it didn’t hit me until now.</p>

<p>I applied to petroleum so hoping everything works out okay.</p>

<p>And Yeah I’m done with all my core math and sciences. I’m in upper-level courses right now excluding geology (because I switched from chemical to petroleum)</p>

<p>btw does anyone know how long it takes to get your AIS through email? UT’s processing was over night…I haven’t gotten my AIS and I applied a few days ago. </p>

<p>thanks!</p>

<p>anyone hear back yet regarding engineering majors?</p>

<p>I am on “step 3!” I submitted my application about 4 days before the deadline.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.75
Major: Nutritional Sciences and Poly Sci as my second choice.</p>

<p>How long does it take them to notify you of their admissions decision? </p>

<p>Good luck everyone. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>@lovechickfila, someone before mentioned a month.</p>

<p>I applied 3/11 and I’m on step 3 right now. But it also depends on what major you are applying for and the amount of applicants for that major.</p>

<p>But I know A&M is rolling…so that is also a factor</p>

<p>Hi everyone
I got question for those student got accepted. How much is the deposit and When is the deposit deadline? </p>

<p>Texas A&M doesn’t ask for a deposit. But you do have to pay to go to orientation so perhaps that is effectively the same thing. The orientation costs $100. There’s no technical due date but you’ll want to sign up quick before all the orientation spots get filled. As of right now, I believe the only orientation is in August.</p>

<p>i was just accepted into the nutritional sciences department! good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear</p>

<p>What are the chances that I will be accepted once I turn in the Spring Grades?
I am applying as a Psychology major but was deferred to turn turn in my spring grades
due to the required math class that is required and is in progress currently.</p>

<p>howdy all!
a friend received admission today into political science as a liberal arts major with 36 hours and a 2.86.
meanwhile i am still on step 3 though my application was processed days prior to theirs and i have 26 hours with a 3.16 in the same major!
should i be expecting a similar decision soon, or is there any reason why i have yet to receive a decision from the same major and department when my grades are slightly better and my application processed faster.
i thought TAMU was a rolling admission school, if i was going to be accepted wouldn’t i have already known as my application was processed before theirs making me a priority in terms of admission decisions?
or is this due to the fact that they had more credits than me, making them a priority regardless of when i applied.</p>

<p>i am extremely nervous due to this and any insight would be appreciated!</p>