Transfer Students for SUMMER/FALL 2014

<p>Hello everyone!! i just got accepted to A&M as an Econ major with a 3.4 and 25 hours. Good luck to everyone that is still waiting!</p>

<p>just got rejected from petroleum and chemical engineering with 45 hours ,a 3.9 and all core courses completed,they didnt like me at all i guess</p>

<p>@uttx1994 Is there anything you did not do? Like in terms of CBK courses or something like geology? I am currently awaiting my decision for the same major.</p>

<p>Did anyone got reply from Engineering school? I got a letter that says it is postponed and they need transcript for the spring semester to make the decision.</p>

<p>@Rio9419 I have not received anything for engineering. Are you a transfer student?</p>

<p>@RedEyeJedi yes i am a transfer student with 48 hours completed.</p>

<p>Has anyone gotten acceptances to Mays Business School as a transfer?</p>

<p>No I haven’t been accepted to Mays Business School yet. I applied on the first of January. Still waiting. 8-| </p>

<p>I applied to Mays Jan 16 and haven’t been accepted yet. I have a 3.84 and 40 hours. I’ve been told to expect late March to early April. </p>

<p>@Jesusrules1 @aggiegirl1995 let me know when y’all hear back!</p>

<p>Ok @jgirling</p>

<p>@jgirling will do
Do you have your accts, maths, and econs completed?</p>

<p>@aggiegirl1995 Yes, I have everything done on the required courses. And everything on the core classes except for a science and fine arts and I am currently taking those. I have a total GPA of 3.75 on all the courses required by the major. Do you have yours done?</p>

<p>@jgirling No. Neither of my accounting courses ( I changed my major) . Well you should be good!</p>

<p>@aggiegirl1995 I sure hope so! My GPA is not as high as I had hoped but I’m hoping having all the courses helps. You have a great GPA so maybe not having those accounting classes won’t matter.</p>

<p>I applied at 12th March. and TAMU receive my document at 15th March. But Why I am still in step 2
How long normally will take to finish the step2?</p>

<p>@audiadam It usually takes about three business days, so it normally would be on step 3 now. I would call the admissions office to get them to check or post on the message board for Jon at texags.com to see if there is a reason it’s taken this long.</p>

<p>Engineering majors, I applied 1/1 for aerospace engineering with a 3.9 and received my acceptance mid feb, my friend applied jan 20 for mechanical engineering with a 3.9 and still has not heard back, </p>

<p>Wow that’s interesting aggiegirl92</p>

<p>Does anyone know why the admissions office typically postpones an applicant’s admission until after spring? I applied to mechanical engineering with a 4.0 and 32 hours late Feb. and got a letter a couple days ago saying they need to wait until they see my spring grades. I am taking Calc 3 and Phys 2 during this semester - do they maybe want to see this grades before they make a decision? </p>