Transfer Students for SUMMER/FALL 2014

<p>@jgirling I got in today! </p>

<p>@aggiegirl1995 Ahh that’s amazing! Congratulations!!! I sure hope I get in! Ehhh!! I just wanna know already!</p>

<p>@aggiegirl1995 Did you apply for summer or fall? And did they email you or did you look an AIS?</p>

<p>Congrats ! @aggiegirl1995 B-) At what time did you see your acceptance? </p>

<p>Just got accepted April 1st. I submitted the application on 3/13 and it was processed on 3/17.</p>

<p>Transferring from a CC. History major. 3.94 GPA with 46 hours completed, never dropped a class. I’ll have 60 hours after this semester. Still waiting to hear back from UT.</p>

<p>@danfer91
congras.
I also submitted around 3/13 but processed three days ago. </p>

<p>@Jesusrules1‌ it was Tuesday afternoon.
@jgirling‌ fall. Ais. Thanks! You too!</p>

<p>What are yalls majors?</p>

<p>Hey ! Yea my major is finance, I’m still waiting . Got accepted by SMU and Baylor business school, but want to go to Texas A&M.:slight_smile: My gpa is 3.75 and I have A’s on my math and accounting courses and an A and B on my economic prerequisites. I hope an answer comes soon!</p>

<p>My major is Finance too @Jesusrules1! That’s exactly the grades and GPA I have too. Haven’t heard from them yet either, hoping it’s this next week… So much anticipation! What is your major? @aggiegirl1995‌ </p>

<p>@jgirling @Jesusrules1‌ cool! My brother graduated from tamu with a degree in finance! My major is management.
Congrats on Baylor and smu! Great schools!
Yeah, I would be surprised if not next week. We talked to a mays counselor and he said it would be the first couple weeks of April. He also said that mays weights that essay pretty heavily so don’t worry you don’t have a 4.0. I got a B in one econ too lol. Praying for yall!</p>

<p>Thanks! Aggiegirl1995</p>

<p>Very cool!! I thought about management too. Thanks so much @aggiegirl1995‌. That’s nice to hear cause I definitely am unsure of my GPA. Thanks for the prayers :)</p>

<p>Just got accepted today!
GPA: 3.75</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone who has been admitted! </p>

<p>Congratulations @lovechickfila‌!!! What program are you admitted into? And when did you see your acceptance on howdy or AIS? Also when did you apply?</p>

<p>anyone applying to engineering hear back yet? besides someone who got in to aerospace engineering.</p>

<p>@Jgirling I submitted my application Saturday March 8. I applied for Nutritional Sciences as my first choice and then Liberal Arts school as my second choice. I was rejected from Nutritional Sciences because I was one credit too short (I knew this applying, I called and said once I get the credit I can transfer in the next semester, so that is why I applied to Liberal Arts). I noticed this around a week ago.</p>

<p>I saw my acceptance on howdy just hours before I posted on here! I came home, checked it and saw I was on Step 5. I was accepted into the Liberal Arts school. :)</p>

<p>So I guess it took exactly one month :slight_smile: </p>

<p>@maria268
still waiting</p>

<p>I am trying to transfer into the TAMU Liberal Arts college. I have to send in my spring transcript because I had only 21 hours. After this semester i’ll have 34 hours and about a 3.67 GPA. Any ideas on my chances or how difficult it is to get into the Liberal Arts college? </p>

<p>Still waiting for PET ENG (Summer Transfer).
Transfer from community college w/85 credits
GPA: 3.9</p>

<p>Hey business applicants! Has any one looked at their transfer audit report? If so what gpa do you have on the
" courses required by major" and what is your cumulative gpa? My " courses required by major" gpa is 3.56 and my overall is 3.70. I was talking with one of the admission counselors and he told me that Mays Business School really looked at these two gpa’s. I wonder if my 3.56 gpa is high enough, I had to repeat a class that I before had gotten a C and later got an A. He also said that they look at the highest letter grade earned on repeated classes. </p>

<p>@jgirling‌ </p>