Transfer Students for SUMMER/FALL 2014

<p>@Jesusrules1‌ Oh really I didn’t know that! My cumulative is 3.65 and my courses required by major is a 3.75. That’s good to know. Thanks! Let me know when you find out about your admission decision. I’m still waiting.</p>

<p>Wow you have a higher gpa for courses required by major, but your overall gpa is lower. That’s wierd! Anyway I’m still waiting. I’ll let you know!</p>

<p>Yeah I think it must be because I got a C in a history class and a couple of B’s in stuff that was required and just extra courses I have taken. I think that’s why. @Jesusrules1‌ </p>

<p>That was not required* </p>

<p>Hey @jgirling I got accepted! The way I found out was that Jon Buchanan emailed me about!</p>

<p>@Jesusrules1‌ Congratulations!! That’s amazing!! :slight_smile: oh really? Did you just email him? I will do that too then!! Did your AIS ever make it to step 4? Congrats again!!</p>

<p>@Jesusrules1‌ I just emailed Jon and found out I was accepted too!! :smiley: @aggiegirl1995‌ </p>

<p>Wow!! Hopefully we will meet each other! Yaaaay Congrats! He just emailed me out of the blue! I had emailed with a lot of questions so I guess he remembered me! My AIS has no updated yet but he told me it would later this week! @jgirling @ aggie girl </p>

<p>At long last, I got my acceptance letter to Mays Business school today for Fall 2014!</p>

<p>@Jesusrules1‌ Yeah seriously!! That would be so cool :slight_smile: I’m sure we will be in many of the same classes too as we are both finance! Mine updated not too long after he emailed me back.</p>

<p>@jgirling @Jesusrules1 CONGRATS!!!</p>

<p>@jgirling @jesusrules1 GUYS WE ARE AGGIES WHOOOP</p>

<p>Yea gig em aggies! Thank you GOD!</p>

<p>I applied as a transfer student for fall2014 and I was asked to send my spring grades. I have a 2.5 gpa, I have Bs in both my chemistry courses, I currently have all As this semester including calc I&II. I’m sure that’ll boost me up to a 2.7gpa. Been working hard to get my grades up. Is there a chance in hell I could get in the Civil Engineering program? I’m also a Blinn Student not on the Blinn team.</p>

<p>@AggieWonnaBe‌ To get into any engineering at A&M requires a combination of grades and extracurricular (I’m sure we all already know that). On the other hand, it also depends on how many CE’s they are accepting for that particular semester. Also, a big thing depends on where you are applying from, if you are applying from a credible university (i.e. Texas) and you have the same GPA as some guy from a less accredited university (i.e. HCC), then of course they would take the guy applying from Texas.</p>

<p>I personally applied to PETE and ChemE as a transfer 1/10, my decision was back on 2/7 with automatic deferral because I did not have enough credits. But already knowing that, I know that I have a good chance with spring grades this semester.</p>

<p>University: Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
GPA: 3.65</p>

<p>To everyone who got in, have fun at A&M!!
To everyone still waiting, the wait is almost over.</p>

<p>Ended my spring semester today
32 hours Cumulative GPA 3.72
2 decent essays
6 LORS from 4 college professors that I made great connections with and received an A in their class. 2 High School teachers that I made great connections with
298 community service hours
how does this look for chances College Of Liberal Arts psychology(1st choice) College of Liberal Sociology (2nd choice)</p>

<p>quick question
if you have a course that doesn’t transfer, does that mean the grade you received in that class is not included in your gpa as well?</p>

<p>Does anyone know how hard is it to get into their engineering school?
I applied for 2014 fall semester.
I attended University of North Texas for 2013 spring and 2014 fall semesters.
I have 3.9 GPA and got A’s for both Cal I and II.
But I still haven’t take any physics or other major courses.
Also should I submit the proof of vaccination before they review my application?</p>

<p>@putnan vaccination is only required before registration. The fact you haven’t taken physics will hurt you as it is part of the CBK. It also depends on which engineering department you applied for. You have a better chance of getting in the less competitive ones.</p>

<p>Howdy,</p>

<p>My name is Blake Carlson and I am a Junior Mechanical Engineering major at Texas A&M. I transferred to Texas A&M last fall and have had an incredible first year here(yes I spent as much time, if not more than you did on this site before I received my acceptance). Anyways, I signed a lease with two other guys for next fall at a house in a community called “The Barracks”. The house is 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom unit that is very spacious with a garage and yard. We are looking for a fourth roommate so if you are interested feel free to email me chadblaker at yahoo.com (no spaces). I am also available to answer any questions or concerns you have about your first year as an Aggie! My first piece of advice is GO TO TCAMP!</p>

<p>Thanks and Gig Em</p>