Transfer Students Still Waiting

<p>I recently was accepted. I believe it happened near the end of last week. This is an update for you transfer students still waiting to be accepted into TAMU. Good luck.</p>

<p>Congrats! Your patience paid off. Good luck at Texas A&M.</p>

<p>Congrats, and do you or maybe anyone else know of a timeline of when all the transfers should be notified? Because I contacted the admissions office and they gave me a number to call for Mays, but Mays said they couldn’t tell me anything about my application or a prospective timeline for notifications.</p>

<p>I’m not quite sure what the timeline might look like, but I was also accepted into Mays last week. My application process started around March 3rd and went under review around the 16th of April due to my transcript not being processed until the 13th.
I would just try to contact one of the admission counselor and ask them to look if the application has been sent to the Mays business school for review.
Also my gpa and hours are similar to yours (if I remember correctly from your thread) so Good Luck!</p>

<p>I see, thanks, well I don’t know it’s all just frustrating haha, but yea the Admissions office said that Mays received my application March 1st. How do you find out when your application is under review? I assumed Mays would/could tell me, but they were absolutely no help at all.</p>

<p>@DMloop
Did you have your second Math class completed already?</p>