Transfer thread mechanical engineering at Texas A&M

Hello, I am student from HCC (Houston).
I would like to know what would be a competitive GPA to transfer to Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M.
I have a GPA of 3.75 with 52 completed credit hours.

I forgot to mention,
I got C in College Algebra ^^
Trigonometry - A
Precalculus - A
Calculus 1 - A
Calculus 2 - A
University Physics 1- A
University Physics 2 - A
Chemistry 1 - B
Chemistry 2 - A
English 1 - B
English 2 - A
History 1 - A
and some other electives where I got A’s.

If you are transferring to TAMU in engineering, would you please also sharing your stats?

Thank you very much!

bump

Hey, it looks like you have solid grades. Even though I met some students at my community college with 4.0 applying to TAMU for engineering. I, myself is taking steps towards that. This is just my seconder semester at Dallas county community colleges

@grtsuccess1 Well if you want to know. I have been denied…

Sorry to hear that, @aggiengineering What are your plans going forward? Did you apply to Tech or Ok State. My daughter attends OSU and loves it. Takes getting used to, as it is not as big as college station but the campus is fantastic. You get use to the colder winters (we are from DFW area) and driving an hour to OKC from time to time becomes no big deal.

I’m sorry to hear that. Hey, hopefully your enrolled in another university. I know I will have to go through the stress of being accepted or not in about 3 semesters.

Well I still have to wait for my second choice which Aerospace engineering.
I feel like I’ll have more chance to transfer into this major. If not ,I’ll transfer to Texas Tech.