Transfer to bama help

<p>Im a current CC student in Houston, Tx and am looking to transfer this fall to The University of Alabama. I am wondering if anyone could share their transfer experience with me? I currently have a 2.5 GPA and have 31 hours here. I am working to raise my GPA due to a low chemistry grade from my previous semester here. Any comments are appreciated, Thank y’all.</p>

<p>Have you applied? Have you contacted the transfer admission’s person? If not, please contact her.</p>

<p>Her name is Nichole Evans.</p>

<p>Are your parents willing to pay the OOS costs for UA?</p>

<p>Yes I have applied, but haven’t sent my application. I figured id send it in as soon as I get this semesters updated transcript. Yes, I have talked to the transfer counselor and yes my parents have no issue with the cost.</p>

<p>Oh good. Then you’ll probably get accepted. Let us know how things go!</p>

<p>How does one apply for college without submitting an application? Just curious…</p>

<p>Thank you! Just to clear up, do you suggest me send my transcript now, or when I get it updated after this semester is over?</p>

<p>I sent in the application without the transcript. You don’t have to send it in together.</p>

<p>*Yes I have applied, but haven’t sent my application. *</p>

<p>Wait…what are you saying here?</p>

<p>Are you saying that you’ve sent in the app, but not your transcript? You need to submit your transcript and then send another at the end of the semester.</p>

<p>yes, Ive sent the application, but not the transcript. Should I just got ahead and send it? I asked my counselor and he said to wait till the end of the semester since they have rolling admissions and since my chemistry grade isn’t good and im currently retaking it to fix it.</p>

<p>Well, ask the transfer person this question. When will this semester end?</p>

<p>The semester ends may 12 for me</p>