Transfer to Mays

<p>Has anyone found out if they've been accepted to Mays as a transfer from outside of TAMU? If so, how do my stats compare: GPA-3.93, Completed Hours-48, currently enrolled in 16 and the only prerequisites that I haven't already completed are my fine arts(not really sure if that's required before or just a recommendation) and the second business math, because Sam Houston only has the first one.</p>

<p>And just for reference, have any transfers, who had everything processed by March 1st, found out their decisions yet? My AIS doesn't show what step I'm on, it actually doesn't have steps on it at all haha, so the only thing I know is that Mays has my App, according to the Admissions office.</p>

<p>I was accepted yesterday. But I had applied for the summer… I have about 50 completed hours, 13 in progress, and about a 3.8 GPA. </p>

<p>My application was processed by March 1st, but like I said I had applied for summer. So I’m not sure if its going to take more time for the fall decisions.</p>

<p>Ah thanks for your reply, and at least I know now decisions are being sent out. Hopefully I’ll find out soon.</p>

<p>I applied as a transfer to Mays for the summer term as well, but I still have not heard back. AIS showed that all of my info was received by 2/22 and the final piece was processed on 3/7. I’m a transfer from out of state with a 3.78 GPA, 62 credits completed and another 6 in progress. I’m also missing the second business math class because the other schools that I had looked at do not require it. Not sure how much it factors into their decision, but I graduated high school 11 years ago and just started working towards college a couple of years ago.</p>

<p>Anyways, I hope we hear back soon! Good luck!</p>

<p>The 2nd math is going to hurt you more than you think. Especially for an OOS applicant, and with your high amount of hours. With 60+, Tamu wants you to walk in ready for your junior level coursework. Whether by accident or research, be thankful you applied for the summer and not fall.</p>

<p>I applied for summer due to the fact that I didn’t have one of the courses completed, because the school I went to didn’t offer it. Hopefully it doesn’t have a negative impact on you!
Good luck to ya’ll!!!</p>

<p>Thanks and good luck, I guess we’ll find out soon enough.</p>