Transfer to UM

<p>I am a high school senior and I am interested in attending the UM Frost Music Business School. However, I won't be going to UM my first year. I don't think my sat or act scores are good enough and plus its a lot of money for four years. Is it possible to transfer to UM? I am going to either UCF or FIU my first two years. The ultimate goal is to get a job in the music industry as a lawyer/manager. Thanks for the help!</p>

<p>The Frost School of Music accepts transfer applicants. You must follow all the normal application & audition procedures for the Frost School (apply by December 1). The program I believe you’re referring to is the BM in Music Business and Entertainment Industries. It is a great program and sounds like what you are looking for. </p>

<p>Check out their website for more info.</p>

<p>It actually might be cheaper if you attended all four years, they’re a lot more generous with freshman scholarships than they are with transfer scholarships, they don’t give that much to transfers as opposed to freshmen. It is possible to transfer, but it really depends on how you do in your first two years of college.</p>