Transfer?

<p>I realize it's far too late to start applying as a freshman. It seems I have no other choice but to go to some crap community for 1 1/2 years. I plan on transferring and working towards either a Computer Science or a B.S in Visualization. My question is, is either one easy to transfer into? I would prefer to take my core major classes at A&M and do everything else at my local community college.</p>

<p>the deadline is January 15th for fall '12. So it is not too late. Visualization is hard to get into, You need to have near perfect grades to transfer in and should be in top10 to get in as a freshman.</p>

<p>Damn it! Do high school grades matter once you transfer from a community college? If it does then the education system has pretty much screwed me over. I hate the system.</p>

<p>No, they don’t matter anymore…</p>

<p>Visualization is not going to be an easy one to get in. Computer Science will be easier to get in, but it won’t necessarily be easy. I would go to community college and focus very hard on your studies. If you perform well there, then you will be able to make a transfer. High School grades won’t matter at that point, but I will say that it is important to understand any shortcomings you may have had in your studies in high school before you start to expect better results in future courses.</p>