Transferring here next year

I was considering transferring here next year. I’m only a freshman and by then I would meet the 24 transfer credit requirement. However, I was wondering would I have to send in my high school grades or just this years grades from college? Thank you.

See here: http://gobama.ua.edu/apply/
Transfer Students:

1. Complete the University of Alabama application for admission.
2. Complete the University of Alabama application for scholarships at mybama.ua.edu by March 1 if you would like to be considered for scholarships. (Step-by-step instructions for completing the scholarship application)
3. If you will have earned fewer than 24 semester hours (36 quarter hours) at the time of your anticipated enrollment at the University, have your high-school transcript and ACT or SAT score(s) sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132. Our ACT code is 0052 and our SAT code is 1830.
4. During your final term of work at your present college, have each collegiate institution you have attended forward one official transcript to The University of Alabama, Office of Academic Records and University Registrar, Box 870134, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0134. When you have been admitted, those transcripts will be evaluated by your academic division to determine how many credits can be applied to UA degree requirements. You will receive a copy of this evaluation.
5. Complete all of the preceding steps by March 1 for priority admissions consideration for the summer/fall semester or December 1 for priority admissions consideration for the spring semester.