Transferring into Texas A&M Liberal Arts College

<p>I am trying to transfer into the TAMU Liberal Arts college for fall 2014. I have to send in my spring transcript because I had only 21 hours. After this semester i'll have 34 hours and about a 3.67 GPA. Any ideas on my chances or how difficult it is to get into the Liberal Arts college?
Flag Like Helpful </p>

<p>I think you have a good chance. I got accepted into Liberal Arts with a 3.75 gpa, which isn’t much different from yours. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>You have an excellent chance. </p>

<p>Franko, are you currently in the school or applied recently? Just curious, any more info you could give would be awesome.</p>

<p>No, I decided I will be attending the Honors College at Texas Tech University. As a liberal arts major (history), I visited TAMU and spoke to transfer advisors etc. I have a 3.75 and was told I should not worry about getting accepted & that the liberal arts program was much easier to get accepted to than the engineering or Mays. </p>

<p>Ok cool. Thank you for your help!</p>

<p>If anyone else has any information or thoughts about the TAMU liberal art school and transferring in please share!</p>

<p>Has anyone gotten accepted to Texas A&M Liberal Arts College yet. My spring transcript was received on 5/15. Hoping it won’t be much longer.</p>

<p>I’ve heard that decisions are usually made in early June. How long did it take for your transcript to be received? Mine was sent on the 14th but AIS doesn’t say anything yet.</p>

<p>In my AIS I went to documents tab on the bottom of the page, opened it and it shows you when it was received.</p>

<p>My transcript was received on 5/15 and processed on 5/20 I have 33 hours and a 3.73 GPA hoping for the best for admission into liberal arts!</p>

<p>@txgirl9457 Did you submit your transcript electronically?</p>

<p>yes! one electronically and then one by mail just to make sure it got to them</p>

<p>@txgirl9457 Hmmm wonder why mine hasn’t been processed. I may have to call tomorrow. My stats are about the same as yours, I have 35 hours and a 3.96 GPA. </p>

<p>they say it takes about a week for it to process! what major in liberal arts are you applying to?</p>

<p>Psychology. </p>

<p>Finally my transcript has been processed! Now back to step 3. </p>

<p>How long did it take once your transcript was received to be processed? </p>

<p>They received my transcript electronically on 5/15 and processed it 5/27. Now being reviewed, so the real wait begins.</p>

<p>Howdy,</p>

<p>My final transcript was recieved on the 15th and processed on the 20th and I have been on step 3 since.
My question is, does anybody know when decisions are made?TAMU says admission decisions will be out by early july.does this mean they wait untill they have all the applicants then release the decisions in bulk or, make decisions applicant by applicant letting us know individually as soon as possible?
Does anybody have any information on this, I’m awaiting a decision from Political Science.</p>