Transferring To A&M

<p>Currently attending a community college and I applied to A&M last Fall but was rejected and told to attend community college for at least a year and transfer into the school with 24 credit hours. I am wanting to attend for the liberal arts college for Political Science. My concern however is that I currently have completed 12 hours and will have 24 by the end of this semester with hopefully a 3.3 GPA, you need 24 hours to be admitted. Can I still apply right now for A&M and submit my transcript once I've completed 24 hours by the end of the Spring semester? Also will a 3.3 be good enough being that their website states a minimum of 2.5?</p>

<p>Bump please. ^^</p>

<p>If you’re gonna have 24 credits by the time you will start in A&M, you can apply, it doesnt matter if you’re still working on them, what they want is for you to have 24 the moment you start. You may wanna apply now, and try to keep up and maybe boost a little your gpa.</p>

<p>I’m in that same scenerio, except I need another math (which I’m currently taking). I talked to an advisor at TAMU (strongly advise doing so). What they told me is to apply now before the March 15th deadline. I will initially get denied due to not having the prerequisite courses but as soon as I’m done with the math send in the final transcripts BEFORE June 1st and it will be reviewed again for admissions. The key though was to have my original application completed before March 15th. Hope this clears it up for you. As far as the GPA… it’s up to the college.</p>