Transferring to Geology, chance me/advice. Blinn?

<p>So I met with an advisor about getting into the Geology program and I have all of my prerequisites excepts the most important one to transfer; Geology 1403. I am applying for Fall 2015 and will have my geology completed this spring. However I am sending my transcript in January 1st. I was told that I would automatically get denied and my transcript would be held for grades. She said as long as I do well in geology , that I would get accepted at the beginning of summer 2015. I'm worried about this because I had to sign my lease for college station today. What if I don't accepted for some reason? </p>

<p>What should my second and third choices be when I apply? She I also apply for Blinn just in case? </p>

<p>My gpa is a 3.2 and I have all the way up to cal 2 and university physics 1. I will take cal 3 and university physics in the spring along with geology. I have gotten A's and B's so far, but I might get a C in cal2 this semester ( I took it online). Will this effect my chances badly? </p>

<p>Hi Zabbles, you are exactly same case with me. I am taking AS degree at Houston Community College (HCC) and I just need to take 1 more Geology 1403 class next Spring semester 2015 to graduate. My GPA is 3.3 as well. I will send my transcript to Texas A&M for major Petroleum Engineering in January 1st. I know this GPA is not good enough to get in Texas A&M, especially Petroleum Engineering major. So I will try to apply as soon as possible to get a chance to get in.
Please update if you got accepted later.
Good luck to you and me!</p>