Transferring to UC Davis after 1 year

Hi! I am reaching out to see if anyone has been in a similar situation. I applied and was accepted to UC Davis last year for Global Disease Biology. I decided to go to a different school, but I realized that was the wrong decision pretty quick, and I applied as a sophomore transfer. I am out of state and go to a semester school, and I have 43 credits with a 3.74, including AP that would carry over for UCD (I am a public health major at my current school so the classes are very similar to GDB). I was wondering if anyone was in a similar situation. I applied to GDB which is a non-selective major in the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences. Comment any thoughts/advice!

You must have completed 60 semester or 90 quarter transferable units by the end of the spring term prior to fall enrollment.

Edited to add: There is no significant state financial aid to cover the costs of OOS tuition and fees. Expect to pay $67K per year if admitted.

UC Davis does accept Lower division transfers however priority for all Transfers is given to In-state CC transfers vs OOS transfers which have the lowest priority.

While the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences occasionally considers applications from students with less than junior-level standing, very few lower-division transfers are admitted. All other academic divisions will only consider applications from junior-level transfers.

I spoke to a transfer academic advisor who understands my situation. In non-competitive majors, you are allowed to apply before reaching 60 transferrable credits. I also am very aware of the price tag and still want to attend!