Transfers who got in with Spring Grades!

<p>Who else got in with Spring Grades? I only managed a 3.35 GPA and was rejected the first time until spring grades were avaiable. I got a surprise in the mail today not even expecting to be let in.</p>

<p>Let this be hope to everyone out there, if you want it bad enough dont give uP!</p>

<p>-Proud to be apart of Class of 2015 now!!!</p>

<p>what is your major? and did you ever check AIS?</p>

<p>Congratulations by the way!!! :)</p>

<p>Im majoring in Economics @ the School Of Liberal Arts. I havn’t checked AIS since I got rejected back in April. This was a total SHOCK.</p>

<p>And Thank you :)!</p>

<p>I got in!!! yay! :)</p>

<p>Awesome ohdang! What school did you apply to?</p>

<p>Agriculture and Life Sciences! Nutritional Science major!</p>

<p>Congratulations!! So your AIS updated over the weekend?</p>

<p>Yes it did! And I had extra tabs in Howdy</p>

<p>Congratz! Did you pick the August NSC?</p>

<p>I’m not sure yet. I’m thinking I want to go to the one in july</p>

<p>the only one I could pick was august and it only had 40 seats left :/</p>

<p>ohhhhh nooo!!! I’m going to try and write a letter asking to get into the one in july since i have something going on in August… Hopefully they can work with me :/</p>

<p>Im doing the same thing. Got a Dr. APpt on that day so Im sure ill get it moved. It has to be medical related or it wont be proccesed she said.</p>

<p>yay!! I am so excited!!! :)</p>

<p>I just got accepted last week! WHOOP! Class of 2015 :))</p>

<p>Class of 2015 GIG EM!</p>

<p>My daughter applied as a readmit under the agricultural & life sciences - poultry science We’re waiting to hear back. How long did the whole process take? I’ve read several post about seeing the extra tabs under your howdy account. Do you think that would be true for a readmit? All her paperwork is in. Does anyone know how easy it is to get into poultry science? Animal science said she would not get in for the fall, but to reapply for the spring. I think its going to be one of those hurry up and wait scenarios.</p>

<p>I did some research on past years with transfers who submit in Spring grades – it appears like it goes in waves by college. I think so far the college of liberal arts has processed admits/denials and engineering. Those are the only majors I have read people accepted/denied. It looked like last year the college of education (where I applied) took until July for responses… so it could be a while. I didn’t see anything about ag - but I also wasn’t looking!</p>

<p>Wooo! Got my admit letter for technology management in the college of education! I moved to step 4 yesterday… and was anxiously/nervously awaiting the result… this morning I got the extra howdy tabs and now I’m on step 5! So, I’ll be going to the August NSC! Good luck if you are still awaiting your decision.</p>

<p>My daughter found out today that she got readmitted!!! She is on cloud 9 and so am I. Best wishes for those still waiting to hear back from admissions.</p>