Transportation to orientation

<p>I understand from the website that the shuttle from BHM to UA stops operating once classes end for the spring semester in May. However, I obviously need transportation in June for my freshman orientation.</p>

<p>Was this impression wrong, does the shuttle continue operating? If so, what times does the shuttle start/stop operating? Will special transportation be provided considering over half of the incoming freshman class is out of state?</p>

<p>I am registered for the June 3/4 orientation, will probably fly in the 2nd and out the 4th. I understand BHM is about 45 minutes from UA, is this correct?</p>

<p>The shuttle does not operate for orientation and yes BHM is about an hour away. I am hiring a shuttle service for my D to get to and from Bama Bound.</p>

<p>The UA shuttle only operates during school breaks and as of this year, move-out. The shuttles only operate in the direction students will be going, ie from UA at the beginning of breaks and to UA at the end of breaks, and deadhead back to operate the next shuttle time. For Bama Bound, you will need to arrange airport transportation with a fellow student or private shuttle/taxi service.</p>