TRIALS Pre-Law Program Harvard 2022; Advantage Testing Association

Hi All, creating a thread for everyone applying for a spot to the 2022 summer cohort. Does anyone know the official dates for the program? The site only has last year’s date.

2 Likes

Idk the dates but do you know any other kinds of test scores that we can put it? I only have my ACT scores from like 4 years ago but they’re not that great. I don’t know what other scores we can use.

Hi all, have you received any information about where you are in the process?

I think they said around early April or so. For context, I am applying again so I received a decision around the 9th last year.

Nervous

Same, but at the same time I am trusting the process.

Has anyone received an email that they were invited to an interview? I know someone who was!

I never received anything from them, yet.

I received an invite to the first round of interviews.

1 Like

Are they giving the invites/outcomes on the basis of the submission process? I haven’t received anything yet from them yet, which is odd.

Referring to who submitted their application earliest and what not.

@adrianna_ferguson congratulations! Any insight on the interview process? Is it long? Do they ask a lot of questions?!

1 Like

I am not sure.

It is an hour long and they ask questions of why law, about you, favorite artist, a judgement you made and outcome, t’interviewa questions to feel you out.

So a few weeks ago I received the rejection email, but today I got an email that said they took a second look at my application and they invited me for an interview tomorrow! I am elated! ANY and ALL interview advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow! Congrats! I got the rejection email weeks ago as well, but I asked for brief feedback on my application so I’ll take it into consideration for applying next year if possible.

1 Like

Congrats Colleen! I hope your interview went well.

I went through three rounds of interviews and am patiently waiting for a decision. Is anyone else in the same boat?

1 Like

I had my final interview with Arun today, and he was kind enough not to make me wait until the 15th. But he offered me a spot! This whole thing has been a whirlwind. But I am beyond grateful. I hope you get good news soon! (If you haven’t already) :blush:

Congratulations Colleen! I am beyond excited for you. I have not received any news yet, but here’s to hoping for either today or tomorrow! :blush:

1 Like