Trojan Transfer Plan (TTP) including Study Abroad Info

May I know where can we find this information?
Thanks!

There’s one put out every year:

1 Like

It doesn’t mention on PDF. I was wondering if SAT or ACT result is required?

Does anyone know how many people are offered TTP? How selective is it?

I have this same question…

1 Like

Did anyone apply for Viterbi and then receive TTP instead of the Viterbi pathways? What is the difference between the two? Do you have a lower chance of getting into Viterbi if you received the TTP instead of Viterbi pathways?

Are you legacy? I know TTP is mostly directed towards legacy students so maybe they gave you that because you have legacy, whereas Viterbi pathways isn’t necessarily legacy-affiliated

Neither are only legacy. They are both made available to legacy and non-legacy.

We should be hearing about TTP results soon! They have been pretty consistent at letting most TTP admits know about this time - I would think even tomorrow is likely. Nothing official - just based on history and if not tomorrow then certainly next Friday. Having said this, there are some TTP that don’t find out till May or even June because they want to see certain grades post after a student finishes their quarter or semester. So don’t get too excited that they are coming soon or discouraged if you don’t hear when others do. I know it’s hard, but it’s the USC transfer process - a very long haul.

Fro non TTP transfers (and TTPs that find out later) results will likely come after many SIR dates. Usually the TTP applicants hear first (this week or next), then some transfer results (TTP and regular) will spit out in end of first or second week in May, but the majority will come out Friday before Memorial Day. So you may want to SIR somewhere else if that deadline is approaching with no news from USC. You risk losing that deposit, but sometimes it works to contact the school and ask for an extension on your SIR. Be sure to get it in writing, but many do that as well. Schools understand this situation so just call and ask. Or just eat the other deposit to be sure (which not everyone can afford to do). It can be a very slow and long process!

For transfers, the USC enrollment commitment deposit is due by June 1 or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter, whichever is later. So if you get in May 29, or after June 1st, you have two weeks from then. If you hear this week, you would have till June 1st.

Good luck all transfer applicants

For those considering John Cabot, it looks like someone from the university recently joined College Confidential.

Interesting that 4yr UC & LMU made the top 13.

1 Like

And I find it interesting that UCI (as opposed to the other UCs) was in the top 5.

The majority of schools (other than Paris) are from California. Do you know how many students from OOS are offered TTP?

1 Like

My daughter also got into Berkeley and was offered TTP. I sent you a message. Let me know if your sister wants to connect with my daughter.

Average age of starting at USC is 21: so half of the transfers are 21 or older ? This is suprprising. Are most TTP transfered in sophormore year which is 19 ? Even other Junior transfer shouls be only 20 ?

Pretty quiet this past week. I was curious if anyone has heard from USC yet?

From what I’ve heard TTP is pretty much disbanded/ended going forward.

Where did you hear this? TTP was offered to students who applied for fall 2023.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just being “phased out.”