Trouble with UC online application

<p>Okay so I am adding the classes I took and the grades I received online, but I have trouble adding college classes I took and plan to take. The application says to add classes that I have taken outside of high school and indicate it CL (college level) if the course is from a community college and is UC-trasnferable. But I can’t find CL from the drop down menu under the honor status. It only shows AP, IB, HL, and NH. Is it only me? Or is that happening to everyone else as well? How can I add the college classes and indicate it CL? Also don’t I have to write at which community college I took the classes from? But there is no space in the application for that so I don’t know what to do.</p>

<p>It says</p>

<p>College/University Courses: For any UC-transferable college course you have completed, select "CL" from the honors status dropdown. </p>

<p>But "CL" is not in the honors status dropdown...</p>

<p>Go back to "Academic History (part one)" where you entered information about your high school. Choose add institution, and add your community college information and CEEB code. Then return to "Academic History (part three & four)." When you enter the class on your academic history, choose the community college as the institution. The CL code will either be automatically applied or will beome an option with that institution.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you so much tocollege. I have one more question though. If I didn't get high school credit for some CL classes I took, how do I know if they fall under a specific a-g category? For example, I am taking Astronomy 1 and 5 at LACC at the moment, but I won't get high school credit for it. Will it fall under Labatory Science category or under college elective?</p>

<p>bump (10 char)</p>

<p>Please see University</a> of California - Counselors and University</a> of California - Counselors for help in determining which "a-g" section a course should fall under. If the Astronomy course does not include at least 30 hours of a laboratory section then it will not be considered a "d. Laboratory Science" course. It should then be a "g. College Preparatory Elective" course.</p>

<p>Ok thanks that clarifies some, but I am taking astronomy 1 and astro 5. Astro 5 is the lab component for astro 1, but they are two seperate classes. And astro 5 is at least 30 hours of lab. So should I put astro 5 under "d" and astro 1 under "g"? Astro 5 is a 1 unit (5/3 quarter units) semester course and astro 1 is a 3 unit semester (5 quarter units) course. </p>

<p>Also I will be taking an Anatomy and physics class that both include lab components. So they should fall under "d" courses right?</p>

<p>bump (10 char)</p>