Trustees Scholarships still going out?

Does anyone know if they’re still sending out notifications of Trustees scholarships to admitted students? The website says “by early January,” but it seems most on here got their notification around the 22nd of December. I had hoped that being an in-state student with a 35 ACT/4.0 UW GPA would have gotten me it, but perhaps not?

Thanks!

On another thread, this timeline was posted:

December 22: Trustee/Emerging Leaders Scholarships notification sent to students
February 8: Presidential Scholarship and Honors College notifications sent to students
February 29: Additional Emerging Leaders notifications sent to students

I received the Trustee’s scholarship back in December, so I think that they’ve already sent all those out. However, hopefully you’ll be selected for the Presidential Scholarship!

@HSenior2016 Thanks for the info! I did wonder, do you know if it’s possible to receive both the Trustees and the Presidential scholarships? The website didn’t mention anything about it.

No problem! I had that same question, but honestly I doubt it given that Purdue is already a large public university. Maybe ask in the spring, or email the financial office people?