Tuition Exchange Guarantee Schools?

My D goes to Syracuse which has a set rate Tuition Exchange guarantee for eligible applicants. Does anyone know of any other schools that also have a guarantee? It’s odd that Syracuse is not listed in the TE website as 100% guarantee so I have no idea what other schools might be out there that do give TE to all applicants.

1 Like

My understanding is that Syracuse may be cutting that number of even set rate offers back.

But yes, on the TE website you can do a search for “all” and it lists several colleges.

My son applied to a school that had a high percentage of offers listed but it did not say whether it was full tuition or set rate. He was offered set rate only.

2 Likes

Syracuse is an outlier for TE, from what I understand. They used to guarantee it for anyone admitted, but they have recently backed down from that.

USC is a really tough admit, but I think they give an unusual amount of TE scholarships.

Same for Case Western, though I think they don’t give quite as many as USC.

I don’t know about other schools.

Syracuse was the last school to guarantee TE for admitted students, and as @2plustrio and @ColdWombat mentioned, they just ended the guarantee.

Definitely check the list and see which schools grant a high percentage of admitted students TE. Unfortunately though, TE is becoming more difficult to get each year.